Subject: RE: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf
From: "Claire Mondou" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ivan Reede'" <[email-masked]>, "'mel'" <[email-masked]>, "'Melany Pariseau'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ellen Bockus'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Bill \(Willard\) Riley'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 19:25:25 -0500

Ce sont toutes des bonnes idées.  A discuter….

Bonne Année à tous.  On se voit au début janvier.

Claire

From: Ivan Reede [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: December 31, 2016 6:28 PM
To: Claire Mondou <[email-masked]>; 'mel' <[email-masked]>;
'Melany Pariseau' <[email-masked]>; 'Ellen Bockus'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Bill (Willard) Riley' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf

voici un utre site interessant...
http://capsurlepatrimoine.ca/index.php?page=pourquoi-une-protection

on peut possiblement demander la protection du patrmoine si on est reconnue
comme patrimoine artistique

From: Claire Mondou <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 1:02 PM

To: 'Ivan Reede' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'mel'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Melany Pariseau'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Ellen Bockus'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: 'Bill (Willard) Riley' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf

Debbie est aussi à Lachine.

From: Ivan Reede [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: December 31, 2016 11:17 AM
To: mel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Melany
Pariseau <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Ellen Bockus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Claire Mondou <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Bill (Willard) Riley <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: Re: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf

I stand corrected Mel 

I also see Pierre M is from Lachine.

From: mel <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:18 AM

To: Ivan Reede <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Melany Pariseau
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Ellen Bockus
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: Claire Mondou <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Bill (Willard) Riley
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf

Hi,

Actually, Richard Burman's address is in Lachine. I think he might be the
only one though... On the PR aspect, we should put forward the fact that
this year the recruitment of members from Lachine will improve (be that from
high school students or fan club members, adults from Lachine).

See you in the new year.

Melany 

  _____  

De : Ivan Reede <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Envoyé : 31 décembre 2016 10:11:13
À : Melany Pariseau; Ellen Bockus
Cc : Claire Mondou; Bill (Willard) Riley; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Objet : Re: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf 

Ok, I have compiled the responses I got from the e-mail.

I may have lost some... something broke in the e-mail client and i lost
everything and had to recover from locally stored files... no fun.. so i
might have lost some responses.

Here is the list, with postal codes. 

I hope this helps Ellen and Melanie.

We have a piece of bad news here - none of the members who responded
actually declare they live in Lachine!

So I think we have to play on a different front... the members resisdence
address could be fatal

we should try to use a different approach, like  "l'Harmonie de Lachine,
Institution centenaire de Lachine est une resource patrimoniale musicale
sans pareil de la municipalité"

Melanie, here we have an urgent PR problem... we need to approach the Mayor
and whoever else with this kind of slogan, something to distance us from an
"activity for citizens of Lachine", maybe we put something like that on our
website and with the city' permission, alongside their logo. Anyways, this
is something we will have to look into and all agree on at the EC. Stanley
hinted he would be volunteering to do something about this, he detected and
rightfully so, is concerned the city asked for all band member addresses.

=======================

Ariel Aintabi<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >    Ariel
Davidson   5761 fairside Ave   Cote st luc, Quebec H4w2a6
Barb Ford<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >     Barbara Ford
174 Sedgefield    Pointe-Claire, Quebec  H9R 1N7  514-426-4114
Bill Gresko<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Brian Bunch<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >    Brian
Bunch    1589 rue Daniel- apt.#5  Saint-Lazare, Q.C.   J7T 3G6
Bruce Lochhead<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >    Bruce
34 Brock South    Montreal-ouest, QC   H4X 2E5
Claire Mondou<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Claire Mondou   1409 rue Maurice   LaSalle, QC     H8N 1P7  514 507-6061
cell: 514 232-5948
J Daniel Vachon<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >  Daniel Vachon   1658, rue Coughtry
Saint-Laurent    H4L 3H3  514-748-8226  Cell: 514-894-4882
David Pedersen<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >   David
Pedersen    225 Rue Ste Anne   Ste-anne-de-bellevue, Qc. H9x1n6
Deb Cunningham<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Deb Cunningham   506-440 19e Avenue   Lachine, Québec    H8S 3S2
514-966-6855
Edward Ted West<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Eleanor Turner<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >  Eleanor Turner   4650 Westmore Avenue
Montreal, QC    H4B 1Z9  home:514-481-6670 Cell: 514-792-4650
Ellen Bockus<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Frank Everett<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Frank Everett   878 Boischatel    St-Lazare     J7T 2L7  Formerly of 5185
rue Victoria, Lachine H8T 1K9
Gilles Lemieux<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Barb Ford<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >     Gordon
Davidson   174 Sedgefield    Pointe-Claire, Quebec  H9R 1N7  514-426-4114
Henrik Lingborg<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >   Henrik
Lingborg   89 Gables Court    Beaconsfield, QC   H9W 5H3
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>       Ivan
Reede    20 Medoc     Kirkland     H9H 5B3  514-620-8522  cell: 514-239-2364
Jan Shantz<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >    Jan
Shantz    32 Crestwood Avenue   Montreal West, Qc.   H4X1N2  Home:
514-487-9100 Cell: 514-554-4570
Jean-Charles Petitclerc<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > Jean-Charles Petitclerc 162 Thorncresr
cr  Dorval, QC     H9S 2X5
John Biddle<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
John Biddle    31 Circle Road    Beaconsfield    H9W 5B6
            Malcom McCambridge  1659, rue Coughtry   Saint-Laurent    H4L
3H2  514-748-7095
Melany Pariseau<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Melanie Parizeau  2205 avenue Regent, apt. 2 Montreal, Quebec   H4A 2R2
Micheline Plante<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > Micheline Plante  128 chemin de
l'anse   Rigaud       J0P1P0
Mickey Pearson<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >   Mickey
Pearson   5060 boul Notre-Dame, #102 Chomedey, Laval    H7W 1V7
450-687-0724  Cell: 514-262-4915 Flute & Piccolo
Mireille Levesque<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Pierre Jocelin<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Pierre Marchessault<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> Pierre Marchessault  4010 Broadway Appt 6  Lachine, QC     H8T 1T8  french
horn
Richard Burman<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Richard Burman   505 40th Ave.    Lachine, QC     H8T 2G1  514-634-2155
Ross Barber<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Ross Barber    6311 Somerled Ave. Apt.302 Montreal, Quebec   H3X2C1
(514)482-7548
Sheldon Tager<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Shelly Tager   6803 Heywood Ave  # 708  Cote St. Luc, Que.   H4W 3L6
514-487-5074 514-219-5074
Stanley Aleong<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Stanley Aléong   65-406 av des pins ouest Montréal, QC    H2W 1S2
514-898-6343
Terry Oldham<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Terry Oldham   505-160 Rive Boisee   Pierrefonds, Qc    H8Z 3L2
514-696-2523
Willard (Bill) Riley<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
RILEY, Willard ("Bill") 90, rue Hazelwood   Hudson (Québec)    J0P 1H0 

 

From: Melany Pariseau <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:44 PM

To: Ellen Bockus <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: Claire Mondou <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Ivan Reede
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Bill (Willard) Riley
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Re: formulaire de demande de reconnaissance.pdf

Hi everyone, 

Ivan gave me a package we received from the city of Lachine, and I have the
paper documentation for this process for which I had quite a few questions. 

I am trying to find the same material online, but we definately would need
to chat about it. A letter accompanied the package and we have a contact
name for the process. At the end if the letter it says that the process has
been started and they are awaiting our documents. 

Does this form have to be completed before December 31rst ?

I am adding my other e-mail as I don't check this one often.

Thanks,

Melany

On Dec 15, 2016 17:04, "Ellen Bockus" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

This is what they want filled out. I started but I’m not sure about some
stuff. Who has the answers and could spend some time over the phone with me
as I complete the form? Ellen 

 

 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com 

 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com